Product Manager DPA Services
April 2021 Fulltime
The two professional organizations OVB (Orde van Vlaamse Balies) and OBFG (Ordre des Barreaux Francophones et Germanophone), in cooperation with Diplad, created the "Digital Platform for Attorneys" (DP-A).
The DP-A is an online platform through which a Belgian lawyer can communicate digitally with courts, confreres and third parties. DP-A aims to serve 17.000 attorneys that are affiliated to the two professional organizations.
For the further expansion of the DP-A, Diplad is looking for a Product Manager DPA Services to join the team.
- Capture and determine the business needs (user groups, service desk, surveys, support, IT).
- Set scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements and prioritize new ideas and/or product changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Define the business model / plan including billing and cash planning.
- Provide insight for management by preparing short-term and long-term product reports and analyses, answering questions and requests.
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume, etc...
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Identify possible business partners and negotiate contract with them including Service Level Agreements (technical partners are at software development)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organize and lead the steering committees of the products.
- Manage and follow execution of the suppliers’ contracts specific to a product.
- 3rd line business to answer business questions (e.g. pricing questions, SLA) and claims
- Monitor and report on the product performance
- product evolution: roadmap
- product financials: business case realization, product cashflow
- product satisfaction: user satisfaction, service desk
- Maintain the business plan- Maintain the business relationships
- Assists on communication on the product (newsletter to users, awareness/advertising, press releases, etc.)
- Passive understanding of the legal context in order to be able to talk with lawyers
- Active knowledge of all managed products
- Financial Management (write and maintain business cases / models)
- Write Processes and Use Case
- Design user interfaces
- Listening and Empathy
- Drive to get things done / solved, never gives up
- Solution minded / focusedo Customer minded / focused
- An attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
- Meal vouchers
- Commuting allowance
- Additional holidays
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- A stimulating environment
- An adapted training program
- An exciting job in a dynamic and pleasant atmosphere
During the Corona crisis, the Diplad/DPA team is working at home, in accordance with government guidelines.
Interested in this job?
Do not hesitate to contact us: