IT Infrastructure Engineer
About the job
The DPA platform is built upon the Microsoft Cloud Computing and Services platform Azure hosting both a linux and Microsoft Windows environment.
As IT operations engineer, you will:
- take ownership of technical issues and follow them throughout the incident lifecycle.
- work with senior colleagues (both internal as external) on issue resolution.
- be in charge of executing maintenance tasks on our infrastructure (cloud and on premise).
- document incident resolution steps and take preventive action where possible.
- identify standard changes and build procedures to execute them.
- will monitor the system health
- will suggest actions to prevent recurring incidents
- assist in conducting proof of concepts
- implement new processes and improve the existing ones
- automate repetitive tasks
- oversee the secure deployment of the infrastructure components
- setup performance and capacity monitoring
- audit Operational Security Guides
- You take initiative
- You are a team player
- You are self-organizing
- You show an interest in technological evolution
- You are able to absorb new technologies quickly
- You can work autonomously
- You speak fluent Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You think long term
- You are process driven qnd methodical
- You have familiar with Cloud Computing Services
- Azure Cloud and Virtualization in general
- Role Based Access Control
- Windows and Linux
- Familiar with the: Atlassian (or equivalent) suite, PKI, Citrix and Terminal Servers, networking principals, scripting (bash, PowerShell, Perl …)
Interested in this job? Do not hesitate to contact us: Diplad Koningsstraat 146 1000 Brussel, or email@example.com.